OUR AMAZING PET CARE TEAM HAS ALLOWED US TO BECOME THE MOST TRUSTED & RESPECTED DOG WALKERS + PET SITTERS IN SUNLAND-TUJUNGA AND THE SURROUNDING FOOTHILLS AREA!
IF YOU'D LIKE TO JOIN THE PURRS & GRRRS TEAM PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES BELOW.
Purrs & Grrrs is a team of experienced and professional pet sitters and dog walkers dedicated to "Loving Pets & Their People" in Sunland-Tujunga and the surrounding Foothills area, just north of Los Angeles. We are registered with the state of CA, background checked, bonded, insured & trained in Pet First Aid & CPR. All Purrs & Grrrs team members get educated about dog/cat/animal behaviors and receive ongoing, relevant training to our industry.
JOIN THE PURRS & GRRRS PET CARE TEAM!
We're currently hiring Midday Dog Walkers + Seasonal Dog Walkers/Pet Sitters!
Midday Dog Walkers primarily work Monday through Friday between 10 AM and 2 PM. Dog walkers focus their efforts on exercising dogs while their families are at work but may also care for their clients' pets on evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
Pet Sitters should be available mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays to provide care for cats, dogs, equines (horses/donkeys), goats, chickens, reptiles and other animals while their families are traveling. We do not require a minimum number of weekends but pet sitters are expected to be available for most major holidays.
Interested in dog walking AND pet sitting with Purrs & Grrrs?
Flexible hours are available so you can do both!
•Love cats and dogs (and other animals, too!) and be generally familiar with how to properly care for them. Previous pet care experience is a plus!
• Be comfortable handling and caring for cats and dogs of all sizes and temperaments.
Positive training techniques only!
• Be honest, reliable, and flexible.
• Have a desire to be trained to work with equines & exotic pets.
• Be highly responsible and have the ability to work independently.
• Be "the hardest worker in the room" & take pride in consistently exceeding expectations
(we love The Rock's work ethic!)
• Have fantastic time management and written/oral communication skills
(i.e. you know the difference between your/you're)
• Pass a thorough background check to include criminal, employment & reference check.
• Have a valid driver's license, a reliable and properly maintained vehicle and complete coverage auto insurance.
• Own a smartphone and have uninterrupted Phone + Internet access.
• Be willing to commit to the position for a minimum of 9 months.
• Make self available to work during holidays and peak periods.
• Play well with others and enjoy working as part of a team.
• Be willing to work in all weather conditions including rain, wind, heat and extreme temperatures
(well, extreme for Los Angeles!)
• Be at least 18 years old + local to Sunland-Tujunga and the surrounding Foothills area.